Monster.com and Hotmail.com

GRAY, PAUL PAUL.GRAY at TCCD.NET
Wed Jan 17 10:57:49 EST 2001

Are we the only ones having trouble with these two sites generating errors,
triggering Dr. Watson and ultimately locking up the stations?

Anyone know of anything we can do on this end to avoid these problems (other
than avoiding these sites)

We are running NT 4.0 SP4 (with a couple of stations running SP6)
We are running IE5.5 with everything enabled I can find to enable.
We are running McAffee antivirus software with internet and download
scanning enabled.
 - against my better judgement I am disabling Internet and download scanning
to see if this helps.

Thanks

Paul H. Gray,Manager - Library LAN & CLC
TCC Northeast Campus Library
817-515-6623
"Those Williams boys they still mean a lot to me - - - Hank and Tennessee"