[WEB4LIB] Help with an international request

Andrew Arch amja at optushome.com.au
Tue Jan 9 16:38:20 EST 2001

John,

The State Library in Victoria has a project underway known as "Libraries on
Line" (see http://www.libraries.vic.gov.au/ ) which includes "Gulliver" [a
collection of databases that has over 1000 full-text journals, books,
newspapers and pictures - available at 240 public library branches
throughout Victoria]. Your colleague might like to have a look at their site
and follow up with them.

The National Library of Australia also has a number of initiatives
underway - http://www.nla.gov.au/

Andrew
Dr Andrew Arch - W3 Consulting
PO Box 503 Eltham 3095 Australia