[WEB4LIB] Re: Setting Default Printers for NT Workstations

Dobbs, Aaron DobbsA at apsu.edu
Wed Feb 28 14:20:14 EST 2001

An easy way (if you have NT servers) is to set up a server as a print
server.  Point all workstations to the print server and define
printers at the server.  (the only drawback is you have to change the
printer setting each time you re-image the machine from a default image)
If you want to get fancy (and avoid the reconfig noted above) you could
define which printer on the server in the machine profile on the PDC.
This is (to me) the easiest and cheapest way.
(assuming you already have the server)

-Aaron
:-)'