[WEB4LIB] Re: E: Sort of an easy question - how to write a pa

Darryl Friesen Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
Wed Feb 28 12:24:51 EST 2001

> I would like to hear the answer to Thomas Dowling's question on why
> does the page that started this conversation  require use of tables
> and why do they have to be full screen?

Can't address the full width part, but _my_ feeling on tables is that
browsers don't support CSS and CSS2 well enough to rely on them for columns
of text.  Tables seems the safest.

I'm sure Thomas will weight in on this issue.....

- Darryl

  Darryl Friesen, B.Sc., Programmer/Analyst    Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
  Education & Research Technology Services,     http://gollum.usask.ca/
  Department of Computing Services,