[WEB4LIB] Web/'Net Illustrations

P. Michael McCulley mcculley at best.com
Mon Feb 19 14:23:17 EST 2001

John,

The Atlas of Cyberspaces page on this is a good starting point, has some map
images, and the references inline and at the end should lead you elsewhere,
too.

http://www.cybergeography.org/atlas/historical.html

See also, the geographic portion at
http://www.cybergeography.org/atlas/geographic.html

and note that from the above page, "John Quarterman and colleagues at
Matrix.Net [ http://www.matrix.net/ ]are leaders in the mapping and analysis
of the geography of Internet."

Best regards,
Michael McCulley
mcculley at best.com

Quote of the Moment:
When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?