[WEB4LIB] Netscape 6.0 and telnet problem

Margaret Escherich esche_ma at oaklandlibrary.org
Fri Feb 16 16:08:17 EST 2001

Speaking of Netscape 6.0...this seems like a silly thing to ask, but we're
having trouble figuring out how to make it use telnet!  It tells us the
protocol is not installed.  It is on the PC, and works from IE, but we can't
find a way to get Netscape to recognise it.

Any help appreciated...

Thanks.

Margaret E.