[WEB4LIB] FW: RE: FW: Z39.50

pbinkley at library.ualberta.ca pbinkley at library.ualberta.ca
Mon Feb 12 13:40:37 EST 2001

Re perl: I've used Zeta perl a little with no problems; but it was installed
by someone else and I haven't looked under the hood. See
http://zeta.tlcpi.finsiel.it/z3950/zetaperl/ . CNIDR had a simple Visual
Basic client, but I don't know what its status is - see
http://europagate.dtv.dk/wp11/wp11_3.htm . See also Elise:
http://nile.dmu.ac.uk/elise/el1_dels/el_d28_9.html .

All the best,

Peter