[WEB4LIB] Netscape 6.01 Browser-Suite Released

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Fri Feb 9 07:45:13 EST 2001

This has been a question I've had for a while, so I might as well ask
it.  I'm sure that someone knows the answer.

What's the difference between the Mozilla builds, like M18, and the
Mozilla Milestones, like version 0.8?  I've looked at the Mozilla site
and I wasn't able to find anything that really explained the
differences.  Also, how is what Mozilla releasing related to what
Netscape is distributing?

Thanks!

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician