New Listserve

Lewis, Erik elewis at state.lib.ga.us
Wed Feb 7 14:10:32 EST 2001

Folks,

Please excuse the multiple cross postings.  After much thought and
deliberation I have founded a new new listserv to deal with library
automation.  I don't feel there is a single list or website in existence
that is what I consider a top notch source of information on the subject of
Integrated Library Systems.  So I have started one with the purpose of
sharing information about library automation.  Hopefully this will allow
better communication amongst the vendors and consumers so that a better
measure of what we want is available.  I also hope that it serves to aid in
making smart purchases and serves to share information concerning how to
deal with the various vendors and consultants in this field.  Hopefully we
will also discuss future advances and standards.  The list is meant to be
open to all.  To subscribe please send a blank email to the following
address.

ils-subscribe at topica.com

Thanks and again accept my apologies for the cross posting.