[WEB4LIB] RE: AAP and librarians article

Masters, Gary E GEM at CDRH.FDA.GOV
Wed Feb 7 11:28:29 EST 2001

I guess so.  I work with medical and scientific literature.  It seems to
have a much shorter half life.  In history they still wait for the
information to come out of classification many years later.

Gary

Gary E. Masters
Librarian (Systems)
CDRH - FDA