Browser printing: is widow and orphan control available?

Stacy Pober spober at manhattan.edu
Tue Feb 6 23:21:37 EST 2001

Do any browsers let you control "widow and orphan" factors when
printing?  (This is the setting that lets you keep the first or last
line of a paragraph from printing on a page without the rest of that
paragraph.)

Most word processors have this option, but I have a large HTML document
I'd like to print with widow and orphan protection switched on.  I've
looked in the settings of a few of the browsers I have and I don't see
anything for this.  We have several versions of Netscape, Explorer, and
Opera of a relatively recent vintage.

--
Stacy Pober
Information Alchemist