Native American Support from Gates Foundation (Re: [WEB4LIB] Re:Digital Divide)

Robert Tiess rjtiess at warwick.net
Tue Feb 6 10:21:16 EST 2001

Zoe,
This might be of interest to you (or others on
this list) concerning grant support from the
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for Native Americans:

http://www.gatesfoundation.org/learning/publicinfoaccess/nativeamerican.htm

Contact information and grant guidelines are there.
It seems well worth looking into concerning the
circumstances you described below.
Robert