Questia: who is behind it?

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Thu Feb 1 14:37:26 EST 2001

I want to state again that I am NOT opposed to the Questia product and
service.  I am opposed to them marketing directly to our students saying
they can provide things the library can't.  I personally don't think their
business model will fly.  As others have said here,  students are cheap and
want things at no cost when ever possible.  Also, as one librarian stated in
a personal message to me, "take a lot to replicate a library online, and at
the moment I'd say that
the for-free web sites offer Questia more than equal competition."