[WEB4LIB] Re: technology news sources

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Feb 1 10:51:03 EST 2001

I would second the endorsement for TechRepublic.  I've found all kind of
useful articles and tidbits on the site.  If you are a regular user of the
MS KnowledgeBase, you'll quickly find that many of the technical articles
there come from TechRepublic.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library