Public Web Browser

Peter Murray PMurray at law.uconn.edu
Sun Feb 4 21:16:35 EST 2001

--On Tuesday, January 30, 2001 1:18 PM -0800 "Drew, Bill"
<drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU> wrote:
> Just downloaded the latest version. I used the blacklist provided by
> Dan (forgot his last name) who frequents this list.

Dan Lester?  And his blacklist of sites that provide email, chat, and
game-playing?  <http://www.riverofdata.com/tools/blacklist.htm>

It is a great source -- much appreciation to Dan for editing it and
everyone who contributes to it.

Peter
--
Peter Murray, Computer Services Librarian              W: 860-570-5233
University of Connecticut Law School             Hartford, Connecticut