[WEB4LIB] photoshop

Cory Stier CStier at MERCURY.RDC.AB.CA
Tue Feb 20 17:01:20 EST 2001

Phone: (403) 343-4065
Fax: (403) 346-8500
Email: cory.stier at rdc.ab.ca

-----Original Message-----
From: Lin Light [mailto:holight at lakeland.lib.mi.us]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 2:33 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: [WEB4LIB] photoshop

We have an older version of PhotoShop and I've looked at the newer
versions price tag of close to $700.00 and don't as if I can swing the
cash for the addition licenses.  So, I will put out to those in the
know: "What is a good second best?"
We use it for web and print projects so bare that in mind when
suggesting.
Lin

--
Lin Light