[WEB4LIB] RE: Can anyone help?

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Mon Feb 5 17:36:37 EST 2001

Allow me. This is apparently the script we are using to do it, but I
haven't yet checked with my systems support person to find out if he
changed it at all:

http://www.listproc.net/ftp/software/lp_utils/filter00.pl

If you can improve upon it, I'm sure CREN would appreciate a better
version, since they provide this script as a service to ListProc
users. Thanks,
Roy Tennant