[WEB4LIB] re: non-text messages to the list

Cathy Cox cathy_cox at wvmccd.cc.ca.us
Mon Feb 5 14:27:02 EST 2001

What's even more interesting, to me, is that *I* received the full text of
the message from Mike, via WEB4LIB, just as you reproduced it from
libnetcat below.  And no, I'm not confusing it with Mike's resend after
Walter's message - I have both his original and his resend in my in
basket.   I've had other messages come through from other senders on
WEB4LIB where all I'm getting is the REMAINDER OF MESSAGE TRUNCATED
message.  So what's going on?

Catherine Cox
Electronic Resources Librarian
Mission College Library