[WEB4LIB] re: non-text messages to the list

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Mon Feb 5 13:20:53 EST 2001

This isn't surprising at all.  First, they could be different software
packages.  Second, they could be configured differently.

And though it doesn't affect the different results you got, how
various email clients handle (or don't handle) these things will vary
(further compounded by how they're configured).

All of the above are why I advise members of the dozen lists I manage
to talk to their local email gurus about almost any mail problem they
have.

cheers

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA