[WEB4LIB] RE: Photos on Home Pages

Hugh Jarvis hjarvis at buffalo.edu
Wed Dec 12 14:37:43 EST 2001

An even simpler solution is animated gifs. JASC Gif Construction Set is
one excellent shareware package that can stitch them together for you.
All you need is several gifs that are ideally the same size. We have
used them in triplets and to provide a very low load solution that
avoids nasty Javascript and Flash approaches.

	Hugh