Photos on Home Pages

Bennett, Roy - WOU Library bennetr at wou.edu
Wed Dec 12 13:47:56 EST 2001

I haven't followed this discussion closely, but I have a related
question.

When MSIE 5.5 can not handle some JavaScript, MSIE offers to
debug the script with Visual Basic. Users at our public workstations
do not know if they should answer yes or no to the dialog. I tell them
to say no. However, if another line of code can not be interpreted,
then MSIE again offers to debug that next line.

Is there a way to turn off or deactivate this MSIE behavior. Netscape
4.7 is very happy to display the same "offending" page without a
similar offer of help. I do not want to disable JavaScript.

Thanks, Roy Bennett