Photos on Home Pages

Keith Higgs dkh2 at po.cwru.edu
Wed Dec 12 07:57:40 EST 2001

Among other things, photos of your building, staff, events, etc... provide
an opportunity to make your homepage more dynamic (read that as "more
interesting"). They do NOT need to be large images to accomplish this.  We
have a collection of 24 120*90 images that cycle on our page every 12
seconds (http://www.cwru.edu/UL/, script available upon request). This
gives visitors a sense of what to expect, what to look for, and serves as a
preservative to help us keep the page fresh. We have other dynamic elements
as well.

Keith

D. Keith Higgs. Email: dkh2 at po.cwru.edu, dkhiggs at yahoo.com
Case Western Reserve University, Webmaster - University Library
More Info: http://www.cwru.edu/UL/pershomepages/K_Higgs.html