[WEB4LIB] cable modems for public internet PCs

Masters, Gary E GEM at CDRH.FDA.GOV
Mon Dec 31 08:28:27 EST 2001

My brother has had good results with 2wire products.  He does a lot of work
with broadband and evaluates the different vendors.

http://www.2wire.com/ <http://www.2wire.com/>

They have several interesting options - even wireless.

Gary

Gary Masters