Windows 2000 local roaming profiles

Tom Edelblute thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us
Fri Dec 28 12:15:58 EST 2001

This message is cross-posted to multiple lists-sorry for the
duplication.

Hope you all had a good holiday, now back to work.

We are having problems with locally stored roaming profiles on the
Windows 2000 computers.  The security parameters are not always loading
from the Windows 2000 server.  Therefore, our teenagers are having fun
logging off and loggin back on to bypass security and having free reign
of the PC.  We need to find a way of disabling the locally stored
profile or deleting it, or stopping it from storing in the first place
and are not having any luck.  Any words of wisdom from this great body
of knowledge out there will be greatly appreciated.
--
Tom Edelblute
Anaheim CA 92805         e-mail: thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us