[WEB4LIB] RE: Before I recreate...

Mike Novak prx000 at mail.connect.more.net
Fri Dec 28 10:29:14 EST 2001

> But you still need a server-side backup if you want to verify
> submissions from users with javascript disabled.
>
> Thomas Dowling

Ah, good point -- and I guess you could add people with fuzzily complient
browsers too...

For what it's worth, when I first saw Steve's post I was thinking of an
all-in-one form and verification page (like those forms that check to see if
you entered all form fields before submitting the form.)   But I guess you
could have the form page send to a script processing page which would then
either redirect back to a 'try again' page or redirect on to the database.
This would at least hide the script a little bit.

Mike Novak
Technology Coordinator & Reference Librarian
University City Public Library