[WEB4LIB] Summary of link checking software

Lydia C Bauer lydia.bauer at bms.com
Fri Dec 21 09:36:39 EST 2001

Thanks for your post.  We too have an old version of Linkbot and
are looking for an alternative.  Not only because of the new
model that doesnt' work for us (does it work for anybody?) but we
run it against our intranet which is protected by SiteMinder.  I
haven't seen a way to give Linkbot a userid and password to hand
off if it hits a page that requires authentication.  Has anyone
come across a solution to this?
Thanks-
Lydia Bauer
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company