Fwd: [WEB4LIB] RE: Photos on Home Pages

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Mon Dec 17 14:10:01 EST 2001

The random.pl program described below that will allow anyone without
CGI capability to put images in random rotation on their home page,
has moved to http://escholarship.cdlib.org/cgi-bin/random.pl . I'm
very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. The script at
the former location will be gone within the week.
Roy