[WEB4LIB] Web based reserve item request form design

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Thu Dec 13 16:22:47 EST 2001

Essentially we have four forms for requests.  Two are Adobe Acrobat if the faculty member supplies the materials.  The other two are web forms, one for "photocopies (journal articles and book chapters)", and one for books, audio tapes, CDs.
The page and all info is at:

http://www.library.appstate.edu/reserves/

Thomas