[WEB4LIB] Re: Library Web Page Use

Daniel Messer dmesser at yvrls.lib.wa.us
Mon Dec 10 14:34:34 EST 2001

    Those last few sentences sum it up pretty nicely. I have to wonder how these PR, Marketing, and other assorted
folks got their degrees. Did they ever go to the library? If they did, they must have some extremely short term
memories if for no other reason than the fact that they never saw a problem with "Catalog" referring to a paper
bound publication or "Catalog" refering to an OPAC.
    The upside is that they saw the light after a rational explanation. In other cases, the effect can be
nightmarish.

Dan

--
Mondai wa
The subject in question...
dmesser at yvrls.lib.wa.us
-------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
                     -Hunter S. Thompson