[WEB4LIB] Re: Library Web Page Use

Kathy Wheeler kwheeler at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Mon Dec 10 10:23:47 EST 2001

It really does depend on the webmaster and what they are aware of. I had
asked our campus webmaster several times for a direct link of the
University web site to no avail -- I don't think he saw a reason for it.
One day, I found a lot of university web pages that did have the library
off of the main page. I printed those, with an explanation of why it was
important, and the link off of the University page appeared the same day
after he got the mail.

Kathy Wheeler                                   kwheeler at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Electronic Services/Reference                             That's jaguar ONE!
University of South Alabama, University Library  334-460-7938
Mobile, AL  36688
http://library.southalabama.edu