[WEB4LIB] email client

Chris Murphy chrism at thecommunitylibrary.org
Mon Aug 20 12:17:40 EDT 2001

If you are using any version of Windows or DOS, Pegasus Mail is free, robust, and easy to use with multiple email accounts. Pegasus Mail supports supports several languages, as well.

http://www.pmail.com

A handy tray utility to check for incoming mail on Win 9x PCs is Mail Call from ZDNet, the publishers of PC Magazine:

http://www.zdnet.com/pcmag/pctech/content/18/05/ut1805.001.html

Chris Murphy

--
Christopher Murphy