[WEB4LIB] Re: new IE

Diana Calder dcalder at essex.county.library.on.ca
Fri Aug 24 15:59:28 EDT 2001

No, the print preview in IE5.5 SP2 is still broken where frames are
concerned (not only the "As laid out on screen" versus "Only the
selected frame" problem, but also the "Page 1 of
1"-no-matter-how-many-pages-there-really-are-if-frames-are-involved
problem, which is the one that Microsoft claims is "by design") -
plus, of course, Netscape-style plug-ins are now broken as well. Opera
5.x remains the only up-to-date browser with a print preview function
that actually works properly for both frames and non-framed pages.

Diana Calder
Automation Technician
Essex County Library
dcalder at essex.county.library.on.ca