[WEB4LIB] RE: Mailto vs. forms

Robert L Frasier RL-Frasier at wiu.edu
Fri Aug 24 12:44:13 EDT 2001

I generally display a verification screen prior to processing the form
- this gives the user a chance to review/modify the entries and print
a copy if they want a record. I've used email confirmation but it seems to be
appropriate in some instances, not in others - a bit difficult to say in the
abstract.

Providing multiple methods of submitting information is always a good idea - I
can't remember how many times I've looked throught a website trying to find a
phone number or address.

Bob Frasier
Western Illinois University
mailto: RL-Frasier at wiu.edu