[WEB4LIB] local history online

Sharon centans at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Aug 15 06:36:26 EDT 2001

Buffalo New York has the Preservation Coalition which has an extensive
online presence. One of the librarians belongs to this group I believe.

Take a look at:
http://bfn.org/preservationworks/bam/bam.html
http://bfn.org/preservationworks/index.html

I have learned a lot of Buffalo history this way and it is constantly updated.

Sharon Centanne
Librarian, Local Historian and Genealogist
http://home.tampabay.rr.com/centans/buffalolinks.html

--
ÐÏࡱá