How much upgrade is needed for Acrobat?

Peter Murray PMurray at law.uconn.edu
Mon Aug 6 19:52:08 EDT 2001

Without knowing more of the specifics of the company you've contracted
with, I can only offer a general suggestion.  In the past I've had bad
luck with the Acrobat-within-browser form of reading PDF files.  To
have PDF files handled by Acrobat as a helper application rather than
as a browser plug-in, go into the Acrobat Reader configuration and turn
off "Web Browser Integration".  Restart Acrobat and the browser, and
the browser should download the file to the PC and hand it off to
Acrobat.

Good luck...

Peter
--
Peter Murray, Computer Services Librarian              W: 860-570-5233
University of Connecticut Law School             Hartford, Connecticut