Patron Computer Manuals (was Floppy Disks)

Reed, Tracey treed at clearwater-fl.com
Wed Aug 1 11:46:45 EDT 2001

<DM snip> One of the things we've done is put my "patented floppy disk
warning" in
our patron computer manuals. These manuals are there for the patrons to have
easy access to instructions on how to save things, how to open them, finding
things online, etc...
</DM snip>

I'll admit to not yet searching the archives, so forgive me if this has
already been discussed.  I'm planning on searching them AFTER I compose
this....

How many of y'all have something like the above-mentioned patron computer
manuals?  What do they contain?  Do the circulate?  Do they seem to help?

Thanks,
-tracey

Tracey Reed
Webmaster, Clearwater Public Library System
treed at clearwater-fl.com