[WEB4LIB] MS-Access database

Julia Schult jschult at elmira.edu
Wed Aug 22 15:27:15 EDT 2001

I'm working on this in Access, and got some good pointers from the LITA
Institute on Database-Driven Web Sites done by Kristin Antelman recently.

However, those of you who haven't, do take a look at the InfoIguana at
Alfred University:
http://www.herr.alfred.edu/
or specifically
http://www.herr.alfred.edu/infoiguana/infoiguana.asp

It does more than just the electronic resources. { I talked to its creator
last spring (Gary Roberts, I think) who I was shocked to find out got his
inspiration from the SourceFinder program at the University of Illinois
Undergraduate Library.  Shocked, because guess who wrote the original code
for SourceFinder while a grad student there over 10 years ago?  Moi.  ;-)  }

---Julia E. Schult
Access/Electronic Services Librarian
Elmira College
Jschult at elmira.edu