[WEB4LIB] converting Microsoft Publisher to PDF

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Wed Aug 22 09:14:52 EDT 2001

Ellen,

See the following:

http://desktoppub.about.com/library/faq/bl_sharepubfiles.htm

As the help page outlines, first save your Publisher file in PostScript
format.  Then fire up Acrobat Distiller and bring the document in and it will
be coverted into PDF format.  We've done this with several Publisher files with
good success.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library