new IE

D. Popeck dspp at operamail.com
Sun Aug 19 19:23:35 EDT 2001

Does the newest verion of Internet Explorer handle frames correctly in print
preview? We have IE 5.5 and the patrons get frustrated by not being able to
print preview framed sites.

I hope IE 6.x will also solve the occasional cookie problems of IE 5.5. We
have seen patrons get randomly logged off of Yahoo Mail. This action happens
regardless of OS (Win 98, Win 98se or Win NT) and only in IE 5.5 (not NN 4,08,
NN 4.77, Opera 5.12 or previous versions of IE itself). I Like IE 5.5 but this
problem is highly annoying to patrons.

David Popeck
Madison Branch Library
Lakewood, Ohio USA