Call For Proposals: Online Northwest 2002

Theresa Gillis tgillis at eou.edu
Fri Aug 3 13:24:59 EDT 2001

From: Theresa Gillis
Online Northwest
March 1, 2002

CALL FOR PROPOSALS: ONLINE NORTHWEST 2002

WHAT IS ONLINE NORTHWEST?:
A one-day conference focusing on the use of technology within
libraries and attracting librarians from the Pacific Northwest
and around the country. Presenters receive free registration
to the conference.

WHEN IS THE CONFERENCE?:
Friday, March 1, 2002 (this will be the 19th annual conference).

WHERE IS THE CONFERENCE?:
Hilton Hotel, Eugene, Oregon.

WHAT TOPICS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?: The coordinating
committee is open to presentations on innovative uses of technology
within a library setting.  We are particularly interested in programs
that incorporate interactivity or workshopping. We encourage
academic, public, school, and special librarians to submit
proposals.

All topics relating to technology and libraries are welcome.
The main (broad-definition) program tracks are: cutting edge
technologies; applications of technologies; technology in user
services; workshops; web design and development.

WHAT IS THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING A PROPOSAL?:
August 31, 2001.

HOW DO I SUBMIT THE PROPOSAL?: Use the online submission
form at:

         http://www.ous.edu/onlinenw/forms/proposal.shtml

QUESTIONS?
Contact Theresa Gillis