public library programming from library web sites

Laura Jantek malj1 at nsh.library.ns.ca
Thu Aug 2 10:54:08 EDT 2001

Have any public libraries hosted moderated chat rooms as part of library programming?  Have any of you used streamed video or audio??  If so, I would really like to hear about your experiences!  I can summarize responses and send to the list..

thanks very much!
Laura Jantek                                      (902)490-5823
Virtual Library Manager
                                                           (902)490-5747(fax)
Halifax Regional Library
5381 Spring Garden Road