a question about cache

Linda Woods Hyman lwhyman at pacbell.net
Fri Aug 17 18:32:27 EDT 2001

We are experiencing increasing complaints from folks who use our "fill-in-the-blank and make a web page" tool indicating that they cannot see their updates when they edit. When I go back and check, the updates are there. I think it's a caching problem. Is going in and setting the

Tools => Internet Options => Temporary Internet Files => Settings => Every Visit to Page

enough to solve this problem? Or is there another, more invasive feature at work here. (BTW, this only happens in IE. Netscape folks simply press "Reload" or "Shift-Reload" and it's OK.) Thanks.
Linda Woods Hyman, MLS., MA.
Pacific Bell Education First
(619) 237-2020
http://www.kn.pacbell.com