[WEB4LIB] RE: stupid html question

Shawn J.P. West [ Kiratoy ] kiratoy at panix.com
Thu Aug 30 15:52:27 EDT 2001

There could be issues with FTP when the files were sent to the server,
are you using Fetch, Anarchie or doing it Directly from with in Adobe.

Are there spaces in the name of the HTML document  or does the document
have a .HTML or HTM extension. Depending on the OS there might be an
association bring made that's automatic on you Mac and not on the PC.

Do you have a URL?