[WEB4LIB] Re: Netscape 6.1

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Mon Aug 13 09:20:58 EDT 2001

While I don't think Netscape/Mozilla fully implements all of the CSS standards, it is definitely ahead of IE 5.5 in this regard  IE 5.x browsers screw up the "box
model" for CSS-2 meaning that those of us who have tried to use CSS for page layout and placement have had to workaround IE 5.x if we want our pages to layout
properly.  We'll see how well IE 6 meets the standards in the very near future.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI