[WEB4LIB] RE: why ebooks and when?

Terence K. Huwe thuwe at library.berkeley.edu
Tue Aug 28 15:33:44 EDT 2001

Sometimes I think all the emphasis on trade publications has been the wrong
way to get started with ebooks.  ebooks make pretty good sense for a lot
_textbook_ applications, even if the technology's still a work in progress.
 Web-based teaching aids have pretty well on big university campuses.
Terry Huwe