Critique of new web site

Marietta Souter msouter at ozemail.com.au
Tue Aug 28 00:16:56 EDT 2001

"McCoy, Thomas" wrote:

I have recently completed a draft of a new Web site. I would like to gather
the opinions of my fellow list members, as I value your input!...
http://www.city.newport-beach.ca.us/nbpl/greenroom/nbpl/

The main comment I have is web site framing (displaying other sites within
your frame and URL).  This has been the subject of trademark and copyright
legal debate.  Some links to other websites from your site display in your
frame and URL and do not give users any indication that they are viewing
content from an external site.

Marie Souter
Library and Information Management Student