[WEB4LIB] Re: font sins-CSS

Mcclendon, Sunny Sunny.Mcclendon at turner.com
Mon Aug 27 14:56:15 EDT 2001

Hi all,
Thomas mentioned the font size sin, which prompts me to ask you about font sizes in CSS. I've always designed using the <FONT SIZE +1> tag so headings and the like will be "bigger" relative to the user's default preferences.  I'm getting some pressure to go to CSS and quit using the relative <font size -1> tags, partly because that tag is deprecated.  However, I don't believe the absolute values are "better".

-Sunny McClendon
CNN Library Webmaster