DreamWeaver at OHIONET - August 24

Mary Conroy mconroy at ohionet.org
Fri Aug 10 15:16:04 EDT 2001

OHIONET workshop

***********************************
Macromedia DreamWeaver 4.0 Workshop

Instructor:Scott Debney
Date: 8/24/01
Time 9:00 AM-4:00 PM

Location: OHIONET, 1500 West Lane Ave, Columbus OH 43221

In this hands-on course you will learn the basics of Dreamweaver while
making 3-5 actual web pages. We will recreate this fictitious company
<http://www.ohionet.org/railroad/>. You will learn how to insert graphics
and text. You will learn how to use tables for design and layout (including
nested tables). You will learn how to do a simple navigation system with
image rollovers. You will learn about all of the toolbar buttons and what
each does. You will learn how to save documents and how to save a complete
site locally. I will show you how to use the HTML reference guide to help
you with any problems you may encounter while doing a web page. You will
also learn how to test the webpages in any browser you select. If you would
like to use your own graphics on the web pages please bring these to the
class. Otherwise, the graphics will be provided for you.

Audience:      Anybody that does web work.

Prerequisites: A knowledge of basic HTML and/or Microsoft Frontpage is
required.

Cost:  $85 (members; INFOhio members should prepay)
       $115 (nonmembers must prepay)

To register:
http://www.ohionet.org/Training/WorkshopDescription.asp?ID=745

Please register soon. (space is limited  and we need to confirm the session)

Contact Barb mailto:barb at ohionet.org  if you have questions about
registration.

Mary Mlynar Conroy
Library Services Coordinator
OHIONET, 1500 West Lane Ave, Columbus OH 43221
Fax 614/486-1527  voice 800/686-8975 or  614/486-2966 ext 16
mailto:mconroy at ohionet.org