Web sites with good design

Leo Robert Klein leo_klein at baruch.cuny.edu
Mon Apr 2 16:39:14 EDT 2001

On Sun, 01 Apr 2001, "Heather Samuels" wrote:

> I'm in the process of revamping our library's Web site.  I'd like to get
> some good ideas for design and layout.  I'm particularly interested in
> academic libraries.  Is there a list of top sites or can anyone recommend
> some sites to me?  Thanks.

Heather,

Why not start off with the list of Academic Libraries from Yahoo?  It's part
of their reference section and contains something like 430 links last time I
checked.  While not a list of "Top Ten", it does give you enough meat to
begin forming an idea of what might be right for your institution.  An even
larger list can be found at http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Libweb/.

LEO

Leo Robert Klein                                   Library Web Coordinator
office ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: http://newman.baruch.cuny.edu