[WEB4LIB] Re: converting HTML to XHTML

Marieke Napier m.napier at ukoln.ac.uk
Mon Apr 2 08:53:00 EDT 2001

I agree with what Thomas has said...you may need to seriously rethink how
you are creating and serving up your Web pages.

This aside I can recommend a programme that does an excellent job of
converting HTML to XHTML.  HTML-Kit is great for tidying up and validating
up your code.  It is also really easy to use and well supported.

http://www.chami.com/html-kit/

Good Luck.

Marieke
Marieke Napier, Information Officer
Editor of the Cultivate Interactive Web magazine
UKOLN, University of Bath, BATH, England, BA2 7AY
Exploit Interactive: http://www.exploit-lib.org/
Cultivate Interactive: http://www.cultivate-int.org/
Homepage: http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/ukoln/staff/m.napier/
Phone: 01225 826354